now that I found it, I could actually die.
because I did.
I found it.
the perfect scone recipe.
- 210 g or 1 2/3 cups organic spelt flour
- 210 g or 1 2/3 cups organic wheat flour
- 5 teaspoons of tartar
- 300 g or 2 cups organic Yoghurt (I took sheep yoghurt since I try to avoid cow milk products)
- 100 g or 1/2 cup of very soft organic butter (I took something I think is only available in Germany called vegan block)
- 20 g organic + fairtrade Vanillin sugar
- 80 g organic sugar
- a pinch of salt
mix the ingredients together and bake them with 220 °C for around 20 minutes.
by the way: they taste amazing together with a little tea + clotted cream while they’re still warm.
stay safe and cosy,