October is coming … and who’s a lucky autumn child? Me. Of course. And because I loooooove lists (I guess you already know this) I wrote like thousand of them just about my birthday. Here’s the final one:
- the babysitters coven /Kate Williams
- hold still /Nina LaCoyr (absoulutely loved we are okay)
- pumpkinheads /Rainbow Rowel (the name says everything)
- crazy rich asians /Kevin Kwan
- eleanor oliphant is completly fine /Gail Honeyman
- again, but better /Christine Ricco (such a legend)
- leah on the offbeat /Becky Abertalli
- this cute pullover from &other stories (says everything, huh?)
- a pink /mustard yellow reversible bomber jacket from a store near our favourite lawn (sounds weird but belive me, it’s amazing)
- actually some new shoes … WHICH ONE?!
- some fancy-nerd-shirts (item shooooooooop)
- a nightmare before christmas mug I saw once at the item shop (you see, I’m a little addicted)
- a pinkish bagpack from stickylemon
*Of course I don’t want my parent /friends to buy that much, it’s a WISHlist.